On May 22, 2023, Uniform released a new version of the Sitecore integration. This new version is fully backwards compatible with the earlier versions, but customers must manually upgrade to the new integration.
We plan to deprecate the old version of the Sitecore integration in August 2023. Customers must upgrade prior to that date in order to avoid any service interruption.
Instructions to upgrade
- Step 1: Backup your Sitecore connection details
- Step 2: Remove the legacy integration
- Step 3: Add the new integration
Step 1: Back up your Sitecore connection details
- Open your project in Uniform.
- Navigate to Integrations.
- In the left menu, click Sitecore (legacy)
- Note the values in the connection details.
Step 2: Remove the legacy integration
- Find the icon with 3 dots (...) next to the label Sitecore (legacy)
- Click the icon and select Remove integration
- Enter sitecore in the input field and click Delete
Step 3: Add the new integration
- Scroll down to the section Browse Integrations
- Click the tile for Sitecore XM/XP
- Click Add to project
- Enter the connection details you copied earlier.
- Click Save
Need more help? You can contact us at https://support.uniform.dev.